Sunday, September 22, 2013

What I would do with $1,000,000

          I would buy a xbox one($499) and the Iphone 5S(64GB $399) because they are new and the newer the better. Also the xbox one can be used as a cable box. It can also be used to go on the internet and play video games. And the Iphone 5S has a fingerprint scanner which means no one can guess your passcode.
          I would also buy a Sony XBR 65X900A - 65 in LED-backlit LCD TV - 4K UHDTV (2160p)($5,500). It is a HD TV. It has 3840 x 2160 pixels. It is a smart TV and also weighs 102.3 pounds.
          I would defiantly buy an Alienware 18($2,099). I would buy it because it made for gaming. It also counts as a pc instead of a mac which means all games on the computer can be played on pc but not mac. I has amazing graphics and can be customized with a color of your choice. 

7 comments: